From : Delhi| Rs. Inquire | Category : Deluxe
Package: 3 Nights
2 Nights Accommodation in Gangtok, 3 Nights Accommodation in Darjeeling, Daily Breakfast & Dinner, Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in the Itinerary), Airport transfers, All Tours and Transfers by Non A/C Vehicle, All applicable taxes.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Gangtok.
(The Sidlon Residency / Hotel Rendezvous / Similar*)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Darjeeling.
(Hotel Mohit / Hotel Seven Seventeen / Similar*)
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Sightseeing tours (as mentioned in the Itinerary)
- Airport transfers
- All Tours and Transfers by Non A/C Vehicle
- All applicable taxes.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any Personal Nature items, like- Laundry, Bar bills, table bills, Tip or any other item’s such as Mineral water / Soft or Hard drinks / Starters.
- Entrance Fee, Guide charges & Camera fee at various Places of Sightseeing tours
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions
On arrival at Bagdogra Airport, our representative will meet you near the exit area and drive you to Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim. It is 120 kms away and takes about 4 to 5 hours to reach. Situated at 5500 feet, the city is covered in clouds and provides mesmerising views of Kangchenjunga. On arriving, check in to the hotel and relax. Evening is free at your own leisure. Rest tonight to wake up all refreshed the next day.
Have Dinner & stay overnight at hotel in Gangtok. (D)
Have a fill at morning breakfast. Today we go for an excursion to Tshangu Lake, the most famous and spectacular lake in Sikkim. We drive through steep hilly ways to reach lake at a height of 12,400 feet. We take this rise of about 6900 feet in just 40 kms that we cover in 3-4 hrs. The lake is said to be about 50 ft deep so watch your step! Surrounded with high hills covered with snow, the shimmering waters of the lake surely provide an absolutely breathtaking landscape. It is regarded as a very sacred lake by local people. The lake freezes in winters. Take majestic views of Mt. Kanchenjunga from here on a clear day. Relax in nature’s lap by the lake side. You can also enjoy a yak ride here (at extra cost). We also visit Baba Mandir, a small temple dedicated to Lord Shiva situated just beside the lake. Return to Gangtok in the evening. (Note: We strongly advise you to carry your woollen clothes.)
You can also opt for a tour to Nathu La (Indo China border) at an extra cost. It can be taken only one day prior to the tour and carrying your original national identity with 03 passport size photos is a requisite. Nathu La Tour can be availed only to the Indian citizens. It remains closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Have Dinner & stay overnight at hotel in Gangtok. (B + D)
(In case of landslide or any such other reason if Tshangu Lake is closed, an alternate sightseeing will be provided)
Enjoy a relaxed morning amidst the utmost beautiful landscapes and have a fill at breakfast. Later check out from the hotel and set off to Darjeeling.
Darjeeling is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places to visit in India. It’s a noted paradise for tea lovers. Drive through the tea plantations that seem like infinite emerald green layers reaching the feet of snow clad Himalayan peaks. Located 7400 ft above sea level, it is a stunning hill station to visit. Check in the hotel and relax. Evening is at your own leisure. We recommend you to sleep early because next day we go to Tiger Hill and the tour starts at 3:30 AM.
Get up really early in the morning. We set off at 3:30 AM to visit Tiger hill situated at 8400 feet high. Tiger hill is most famous hill point to view magical sunrise over Kanchenjunga peak (Subject to clear weather). See the sky getting pink as sun starts to play its colours from behind the mountains. After all the anxiousness and wait, the sun will show up and the experience is just beyond words. After giving a warm welcome to Sun, we visit Ghoom Monastry and Batasia Loop, a fantastic feat of engineering. We come back to hotel for treating our empty stomachs with some breakfast.
Later we proceed for a Half Day Sightseeing Tour of Darjeeling. We visit Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Darjeeling Ropeway Ride (Ticket cost not included), Tenzing & Gombu Rock and Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday). Driving through the panoramic Tea Estate, we return back to the hotel in evening. Remaining time you can spend at your own leisure.
Have Dinner & stay overnight at hotel in Darjeeling. (B + D)
Have your fill at morning breakfast. Today we go to Mirik, a beautiful hill resort at a height of 5600 feet. 50 kms away from Darjeeling, the place has its own charms. We visit Mirik Lake, the best attraction in the place. It is 1.25 km long and depth varies from 3 to 26 feet. You can stroll around the lake, snap great pictures on an over-bridge and enjoy boating in the sparkling water (extra cost). After spending a great leisure day, return back to Darjeeling.
Have Dinner & stay overnight at hotel in Darjeeling. (B + D)
Note: Above Itinerary is just an Indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
Package starting from Rs. Inquire
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- Spinfree Holidays reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Please note, the names of hotels mentioned above only indicate that our rates have been based on usage of these hotels. It is not to be construed that accommodation is confirmed at these hotels until and unless we convey the confirmations to you on receipt of your acceptance. However in the event of any of the above mentioned hotels not becoming available at the time of initiating the reservations, we shall book alternate accommodation at a similar or next best available hotel .
- Transportation will not be provided for personal use like shopping, restaurant use etc. Vehicle will be provided as per itinerary for sightseeing and intercity transfers only.
- Prior to 45 days or more: 40% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure: 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-21 days of departure: 60% of tour cost
- Between 20-14 days of departure: 75% of tour cost
- 14 days to date of departure: 100%
- In case of no show: 100%
Talk to us